Thursday, October 25, 2012

Summer Holiday 2012 - MovieWorld - Australia

Could you guess where our next destination was by looking at the picture from my last post?

No?

Oh c'mon, it's... MOVIEWORLD!

DUH!

My favouritest place..ever!

I absolutely love the colours, the music and most of all, I love seeing all the crazy characters come alive.

EDITEDvintagecar
Props from various movies permanently displayed all around MovieWorld

Some cartoon characters would show up from time to time for phototaking sessions.

Not only are the kids excited, the adults are too!

Me in particular..Heh.

EDITEDusandtweety
So sweet of Tweety to bend down for Fayrah

EDITEDusanddaffy
Maybe Daffy was a bit too scary for Fayrah

EDITEDgirlsandcharacters
Fayrah probably has had enough of the cartoon characters


There weren't just cartoon characters.

There were SUPERHEROES too!

WOO HOO!

Ibu liiiike...*wink* *wink*

EDITEDsuperheroes
FLASH was impressed with DaHubster's FLASH T-shirt

Occassionally, there were street shows.

But the interesting part of it is that it is made such that a movie was in progress istead of the normal street show with characters, know what I mean?

EDITEDcrooks
Crooks

In the center of MovieWorld, there is this park for people to relax and chill out while eating churros (Boy, do I love them churros!)

EDITEDfayrahsolo
Camwhoring starts young

EDITED family
Too tired from all the walking

EDITEDatukandnenek
The park was great for grandparents to wait while the youngsters run around

If you are looking for thrill rides, MovieWorld isn't the place for you.

There are several roller-coasters and whathaveyous but there aren't many.

My siblings went on this boat ride and got super wet!

But they dried off real quickly.

Thanks to...

EDITEDcoolingstation
The Cooling Station!

My most recommended show to watch is the car show - though I can't remember exactly what it's called.

It is so awesome!

The stunts were darn good!

EDITEDcarshow2
Police car chase scene

EDITEDcarshow
That's how I will drive - once I get my license

We were given the whole day to be at MovieWorld, which was fantastic because we got to witness the finale.

During this time, all the characters came out to wave goodbye - much like Chingay.

EDITEDthemysterymachine
Scooby-doo!

EDITEDsylvester
Sylvester The Cat

EDITEDfemalerabbit
Wat's Up, Doc?

EDITEDjokerride
The more colourful Joker

catwomanEDITED
Didn't have the chance to ask if I could borrow Catwoman's suit

We sure did have fun at MovieWorld.

Eventhough it was my second time there, I wouldn't mind going again.

endingedited1
Fayrah was already fast asleep

No comments: