Thursday, May 19, 2011

Best Laid Plans

It has been more than a month since my last post.

That is 1 aspect of motherhood that I am learning to get used to - ie: not being able to do what I planned out to do.

I'm a planner - I love scribbling down in my weekly planner and crossing out completed tasks gives me great joy.

But what frustrates me the most is when things crop up and I am NOT able to do what I plan out to do.

That sort of thing can annoy me to the point of spoiling my day.

I know, it's crazy, right?

It may seem so trivial - and you know what?

It is a small matter.

Many times I got angry because I could not do what I was usually able to do pre-motherhood.

But as I sat down and reflect on my actions, I realised how horrible I was to the people around me - MyBudakTapai and Fayrah.

Yes, I have said this a gazillion times (I know you guys are so sick for reading about it now) but I have everything I have always dreamt of.

So why the heck am I so blardy angry when I can't do a simple thing like updating my blog?!?

Sighs.

That's being human for you - you are always never satisfied with what you have.

Sometimes I wonder, how can I ask for anything more if I wake up to this face everyday?

From Discover My space...


From Discover My space...


From Discover My space...
Little Miss Messy

No comments: