Friday, March 25, 2011

Oh what a night!

Yesterday was by far, the most challenging.

Fayrah would not go to sleep and cried each time we place her back in her cot - which was strange because she is never like that.

She does still wake up each night for feeds but would go to sleep almost immediately after that.

But yesterday night was different and I am ashamed to admit that the change did not bring out the best in me.

From Discover My space...
The only way they communicate is by crying.

I have to say that I am still having to remind myself that crying is Fayrah's only way of communication.

Babies cries can be pretty stressing because adults associate crying with negativity and stress.

From Discover My space...
I wish I can look this good when stressed.

I felt so guilty and embarrassed at how I handled the situation.

One thing I hope to improve about myself is to be more patient - especially with Fayrah.

MyBudakTapai ever mentioned that I would have no problem being a mum because I am constantly around children.

Hah! What a joke!

To tell you the truth, I think he is doing a MUCH better job at being a parent than I am.

Being a teacher and a mother are two VERY different things!

But I am up for the challenge.

Bring it on, bebeh!

Because isn't...

From Discover My space...

No comments: