Friday, January 7, 2011

Born this way.

I may be as old as I am (As if I'm going to tell you my real age) and my secondary school days of chasing boybands are gone but I still have the groupie instinct in me.

I have been in love with this song that has been playing on the radio for the longest time.

But it was so annoying because I could never manage to hear the DJ mention the title or the band singing the song.

So the other day, I asked Abang Rizal and guess what, he knows the title!

Woo hoo!

So I searched for the song on youtube and this was what I found out.

From Discover My space...
(L-R) Tom, Jay, Max, Siva & Nathan - The Wanted!!

A new boyband!!

Can you imagine that!

Hahahahahahaha....I had a good laugh at myself because even at this age, I do still have my groupie instinct still intact in my blood stream.

I guess I can never run away from chasing after boybands.

Hahahaha...

Anyways, have a listen to their new song Heart Vacancy (the video is at the bottom right of my blog) and come and admit that the song is good, isn't it?

Heh..

No comments: