Thursday, January 6, 2011

Kim "Greek Goddess" Kardashian

I have never really been a fan of celebs who are made famous from reality shows.

I think that it is a pretty pathetic way to get well-known.

But I am going against my belief by publicly blogging this confession.

I think Kim Kardashian is woo hoo!!

From Discover My space...
Simply love that tube top.

I absolutely can not stop watching Keeping Up With The Kardashian!

Each time E! News has a scoop on Kim, I would drop everything just to listen to it.

Can you believe it?

I feel like such a groupie. Heh..

I think she's simply hot and mind you, it is not easy for a woman to compliment another woman like that.

Forget the sex tape or the raunchy PlayBoy pictures.

I mean which Hollywood celeb does not have a sex tape, right?

I simply admire how she takes care of her body by working out.

From Discover My space...
Perfect Body
Look at those killer abs!

My dream abs - after giving birth.

Insya ALLAH.

No comments: