Sunday, January 2, 2011

Back from Hiatus

I have not updated my blog for ages now.

It is not that I'm lazy, it's just that I have been really busy lately.

Busy with what you may ask?

I have been cleaning, scrubbing and sweeping my house non-stop - especially now that I am having my winter break!

For some reason, I feel that I have to make use of the time left to maintain the cleanliness of the house before BamBim is born.

OCD? No lah.

Choi!

Nauzubillah. Tak sayang mulut eh.

We were having breakfast today when MyBudakTapai suggested that I need to stop the cleaning frenzy and update my blog.

"Stop with the cleaning lah, sayang. Kerja rumah ni tak kan habis punyer."

True, true, true (I have recently discovered how adorable Malay cute characters, Upin and Ipin are).

So welcome back - to me!

No comments: