Monday, November 8, 2010

Success takes time.

When you want something so bad, it just won't happen the way you want it to.

I should know that already but I still make the same mistake sometimes.

But I know better now.

Though my intentions are good, I have to stop putting so much pressure on myself to succeed.

Of course, some people would see it as a way to motivate oneself.

I personally feel that if you get VERY upset and your whole day is ruined each time you fail, then something needs to be changed.

Nothing is worth sacrificing your happiness and health, no matter how great your intentions are.

So I shall take it slow for now.

I am still doing it for my family - my husband and BamBim, Insya Allah.

But I need to stop being angry each time I am faced with a failure.

I will succeed and I know that. Insya Allah.

Though it is hard to come to terms with setbacks, I will persevere.

I will take it easy on myself and the people around me.

Anyways, it is not about how fast you reach your goal, but rather it's about whether you get back on your feet each time you fall.

I will succeed.

Insya ALLAH.

No comments: