Monday, November 1, 2010

BUMPer

For some reason, everyone seems to have a problem with my dressing.

They seem to think that the idea of showing off my bump is disgusting.

It is not like I am exposing 3/4 of my tummy for the world to see.

I just like the idea of seeing my round tummy ... and well, I'm darn proud of it!

Is that a crime?!?!

"Eh, why you wear so tight? Later your baby cannot move you know. Poor thing lah the baby. Don't wear so tight lah."

Why in the world would I want to harm my unborn baby just so I can show off my bump?!?!

Like what the ...?!?!?!

Do they really think I am THAT dumb?!

I mean before BamBim could feel any discomfort from my tight top, I would probably be fidgeting in my seat!

That was exactly how I felt when I wore the maternity pants that Kakak so kindly lent to me.

Those same pants could fit her up to full term but a month ago, I was extremely uncomfortable because it was tight on me.

Like super tight!

I was standing the whole day because sitting down would make it even tighter.

Argh!

I wish people would just leave me alone.

At least, if you want to share your comments, do it constructively.

No comments: