Saturday, January 9, 2010

Wish you were here.

I remember telling a girlfriend that I would never, ever (ever!) date (much less marry!) a man who works shift hours.

My girlfriend warned me to not be too sure but I just brushed her off by saying that I would know better.

Yeah right!

Despite my constant whinings (I hate his night shift!! I can't say that enough), I am still grateful.

Grateful that MyBudakTapai has a stable job.

Maybe the working hours can be better but at least, we have a stable income, yeah?

I mean, there are families who are experiencing financial problems due to unemployability but we are fortunate.

We are both working and earning more than enough.

Alhamdullillah.

Yeah, I may sound a little weird - one minute I'm complaining about his night shift, the next I am all grateful.

Well, what do you expect?

I'm human!

And..I'm a woman. Heh..

Just let me rant and the world is good again.

No comments: