Monday, December 28, 2009

Anak Melayu rock da house!

I am super duper proud of Sezairi Sezali!

I also know that a lot of people are unhappy with the results.

All I can say to them is well, accept reality!

So what if another anak Melayu has won the title?

What matters now is what the top 2 contestants do to market themselves.

Sezairi may be the winner but if he is not going to work hard enough, he will be yesterday's news.

I truly admire Sylvia's confidence and how positive she is about the whole thing.

That is the spirit!

Good on yer, Sylvia!

If I were Sezairi, I would just shut out all the cynics with their crap talk.

Focus on improving yourself and showing the haters that YOU CAN MAKE IT BIG!

Thousands of voters believed in you, why shouldn't you believe in yourself?

By the way, kekawanku, who did you vote for?

No comments: