Sunday, June 7, 2009

Alls well that ends well

I never thought I would say this but I feel that..

I AM beautiful.

Hehe..

Before you go off branding me a self-centred, egocentric witch (with a capital B), let me explain.
After hearing my explanation, I am sure you will feel the same way about yourself as I do about me.

From Discover My space...
AdditionS to the family.

In the picture above, I was perspiring, irritated and frustrated.

Can you believe that I was called beautiful without make-up or a tight-fitting kebaya?

To top it off, the compliment was not from a relative or a good friend or an acquaintance?

It was from a stranger who was born a male but wore baju kurung and had nice "assets"!

Imagine that.

I could not have been more complimented in my life.

I thank the Almighty for "perfection" in my imperfections.
Most times, you need to be knocked on the head to appreciate the blessings HE has bestowed upon you.

Alhamdullillah.

HE made no mistakes.

No comments: