Saturday, June 6, 2009

Rainbow Event

At 9.30 am on a fine Saturday morning, my summer vacation officially begins.

Doubts and worries aside for the big break is here.

Alhamdullillah.

From Discover My space...

The whole year was not exactly a breeze but I have learnt a lot.

I have forgiven her.

I may not have made an opportunity today to apologise to her but I would still like to do so online - regardless on whether she would be reading it.

I apologise for all the things I have said in your presence and without your knowledge. I apologise if I have offended you in any way. I apologise for everything that took place during our partnership.

Allahu akbar.

Though when it all took place, it was hard to be positive.

However, knowing that I have the Al-Mighty behind me, gave me the strength.

HE enabled me to see the rainbow and the greatness when I was at my lowest through the darlings of my life.

Alhamdullillah. How blessed I am.

No comments: