Monday, December 22, 2008

Guidance from above

At the moment, my heart is filled with a lot of anger, hatred and all things negative.

I feel betrayed and for some reason, I feel like I have absolutely no control over my life.

All I asked for was to be given the freedom to do my own thinking.

To make my own mistakes and learn from them.

To feel extremely satisfied when I have made the right choices.

That was all.

I feel annoyed too that I have no control over the changes in someone else's life that has some form of effect on our future.

I have no control over that because it would seem selfish if I try to.

I can't do this!

I need to let go of the anger!

I have to!

I must!

I just want it all to be over and done with so we can live our own lives, OUR way.

Oh ALLAH, we need guidance. Guidance from YOU as only YOU are able to see what is hidden from us.

Oh ALLAH, I need YOUR assurance that we are going to be okay, that we are going to last till the end of time. Insya ALLAH.

Oh ALLAH, I need YOUR warmth around me to take away the cold from all that hatred I bore for them. So I can learn to be patient and to love them again.

Oh ALLAH, grant us the chance to make our own decisions.

Oh ALLAH, please take away the tears.

Oh ALLAH, grant us the patience to get through this ordeal.

Oh ALLAH, guide us to be optimistic to changes.

Oh ALLAH, what do we need to do? How should we do this?

Oh ALLAH, guidance from YOU is what we need most at the moment.

No comments: