Sunday, December 21, 2008

In the year 2-0-0-9

If you are able to read this post, then you would have noticed the countdown widget which I have included.

Hehehehe..

It's probably no surprise anymore.

Initially, I wanted to keep it as one but with my big mouth and over-enthusiastic personality, I could hardly keep in the good news.

2009 will see me going through changes in my life which I am looking forward to.

Insya ALLAH.

I strongly believe that a lot of people are truly happy for me.

It's because they know all about my heartaches, shattered dreams and endless tears.

Alhamdullillah.

I thank ALLAH for the unexpected and perfect way HE has arranged for SiBudakTapai and me to be in each others' lives.

I thank ALLAH for sending KakakAku to talk some sense into me when I nearly took the easy way out and almost lost him.

Nau'zubillah.

Despite that, SiBudakTapai and I are saddened by the fact that we have lost a good friend of ours.

If she is reading this, I understand if she finds it hard to believe when I say that we never had any intention to deceive or hurt her in any way, though we sincerely apologise if we did.

SiBudakTapai and I miss her nonchalant attitude and easygoing personality.

However, I pray that ALLAH s.w.t grants Ajil and I the strength and patience to be positive when faced with the trials and tribulations of life.

May that strengthen our relationship for now and until the end of time.

Insya ALLAH.

Amin Ya Rabbal Alamin.

No comments: