Monday, December 22, 2008

Ask and you shall receive. Insya ALLAH

I asked for Guidance and I received it.

Alhamdullillah.

I may not have received answers to all of my worries but I am certain that they will be resolved one at a time.

Insya ALLAH.

Being a worrywort, superstitions can have a horrible effect on me and that was what I was experiencing just a few minutes ago.

Superstitions from our forefathers that calamity will befall oneself when something that was not supposed to be done was carried out .

Na'uzubillah.

Anyhow, when I was searching for guidance, I came upon this statement,

".... the fact that what was revealed to Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) asserts that the knowledge of the Unseen belongs to Allah alone and that Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) has no knowledge of it, much less anyone else: "Say: I do not tell you that the treasures of Allah are with me or that I know the Unseen, nor do I tell you that I am an angel; I follow only what is revealed to me." (Al-An`aam: 50)."

Alhamdullillah. Alhamdullillah. Alhamdullillah.

For some reason, I felt like I knew what the answer would sound like.

However, reading and seeing it in black and white affirms the truth that got hidden underneath all the negativity.

Alhamdullillah.

No comments: