Wednesday, May 2, 2007

MakeMessOver

I have made a conclusion.

Maybe some people will find it baseless. Maybe some people will agree. Whatever it is, I think that it's true in some sense.

Makeup is a lying tool. It hides imperfections to create an impression of a perfect face.

There are certain ladies who look fascinating when she's made up but I just end up looking like Bozo the Clown - minus the hat of course.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Not wanting to sound like a sore loser but I am quite comfortable that I look much better without (excessive) makeup - very comfortable actually.

However, with the amount of heat that is in Singapore, sunscreen is definitely a must-use - as well as loose powder and maybe on I-feel-like-I-must-hide-my-pimple-scars-eventhough-BabyLuv-don't-give-a-shit-about-them days, concealer stick.

But one makeup item that I believe ALL women (around the world) should MUST have is - a strong love and great acceptance for who they really are without having to hide anything.

A huge YAY! to self-confidence!! Woo Hoo!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: