Sunday, May 20, 2007

2nd Month Anniversary

(Long overdue. But better late than never.)

You told me never to run away,
When we met up during one of my bad days.


I don't know why you would think I ever need to find another love,
When I have been praying for you from HIM up above.


I had an excellent poem I saved in my memory,
But I forgot I am your MissDory.


So now I have totally forgotten what were the things I was meaning to let you know,
But one thing's for sure, I will never ever let you go.
(Insya ALLAH)

MyBabyLuv,
As I typed the words to this (so-called) poem, I am weeping with tears of joy,
Because I remember you, my SexyLittleBoy
(?) (Okay, I was desperate to make it rhyme. Heh)

However, I chanced upon this song,
And I knew instantly that all hope was not gone.


For the lyrics of this song are the exact words of my heart,
So Baby, listen to it and listen hard.


Rossa-Wanita Yang Kau Pilih

No comments: