Thursday, October 26, 2006

Overcoming Obstacles

The more I think about it, the more I do what I am NOT supposed to.

That's the problem.

Why do we keep doing the things that we know we are not supposed to be doing?

I have worked hard to get this current stage.

I have less than 3 weeks for my second attempt. I am going to give my best.

Like everything else, there is a possibility I might not get accepted but I need to try and reach my goals.

But negativity kept whispering failure to my ears and I am slowly starting to believe it.

Masya ALLAH.

Positivity seems like the hardest thing to do right now. But I know that that is what I need to instill in my mind, body and soul.

Whatever happens, I will reach. Reach for the moon so that if I do fall, I'll fall on the stars.

Yeah, it is kind of teeny-booper. But this is such an upbeat song and it makes me feel like I can conquer the world.

At the moment, that is just what the doctor prescribed.

S Club 7 - Reach

Song Lyrics

No comments: