Wednesday, June 14, 2006

BareFOOT

Who would walk down town barefooted? ME! Seriously, I would.

Frankly, I don't see any harm in doing that. My feet hurt like crazy. Don't get me wrong. I love wearing heels and but I was in so much pain after all the walking in my favourite pair of shoes. So I decided to just walk around...barefooted. Then I was asked a question,

"Liz, would you go barefooted like this if you are out with a guy?"

I replied, "Why not?"

Seriously, why not? I really don't see the reason why I should continue bearing the pain just so I will not look stupid when I walk next to a guy. By the way, who has the right to say that walking barefooted along Orchard Road is stupid? Not YOU, you or me. So who cares?

Let's turn the tables around and this time, the guy whom I am walking next to goes barefooted when we walk downtown. Okay, how would I, as a girl, feel about that? Frankly, I do not mind it at all. I am not saying this to justify my point earlier. Seriously, I don't mind.

That shows how secure he is with himself. That shows how comfortable he is about expressing himself. That shows how oblivious he is to the opinions of others. I am all for self-confidence, behbeh!

I love a man who is comfortable in his own skin. Someone who knows what he wants and goes out and strive for it. The whole world can disagree with his thinking but because of his determination, he WILL make it through and prove others wrong. Now I find THAT sexy!

No comments: