Monday, January 16, 2006

Wolf in sheep's clothing

All that was required of you was to be honest. I don't need you to lie and cook up an illogical-even-a-5-year-old-will-not-believe story. All you had to do was tell the truth.

It is just so sickening. So very sickening. I am grateful that school has started and yes, I DO have a life of my own. Even if you thought I don't. In fact, I do. You tried to change me when you yourself has numerous uncountable flaws.

I thought you were different, you know. But I guess you're the same just like the rest of them. Infact, even worse. Because you claimed you're not like them. Yeah right! Whatever!

Oh well, people. Shit happens, right. It was very trying for me to overcome this hurdle initially but it has done me good. It made me stronger. That's what it does. Alhamdullillah.

No comments: