Wednesday, January 18, 2006

STOP DREAMING & WAKE UP

1) I picked out the wrong size for the "eyes" we were going to use for Art and Craft today.

2) The weather was humid and I perspired profusely when I was at the auditorium to pick up the children for school.

3) I went to the wrong class to do relief. I realised it only after 10 minutes of being in the wrong class.

4) My relief class was too noisy when I took them to the toilet to wash their hands before snack. (Fortunately, the lead teacher was extremely friendly and didn't mind.)

5) I turned off the power switch and in turn lost all the work Karuna did on the computer.

Yes, yes,today was one of those days.

Today was one of those days where you are so very tired and to top it all off, everything seems to have gone wrong.

Today was one of those days where you wished for it to end as soon as possible.

Today was one of those days where you are so very grateful that it is finally time to crawl back to your comfort zone (ie: your bed) and just rest your whole body.

Today was one of those days where you are very certain that you will be presented with a beautiful and splendid day the morning after.

Today was one of those days where you know it is high time you STOP DREAMING and WAKE UP for TIME AND TIDE WAITS FOR NO MAN (and WOMAN). You should know what to do now, Liz

2 comments:

Edward Ott said...

really like your writing style keep it up.

Almost Perfect Mum said...

lizzie to edward ott - thank very much. u really made my day. seriously. d:D