Monday, December 12, 2005

Silly me

Astaghfirullah.

What have I let myself become? I allowed my emotions to take control. I gave it too much control that it made me so mad, depressed and sick. It made me felt like puking and my chest hurts that was almost hard to breathe. Maybe this is what depression feels like.

Currently, I am faced with yet another trauma. I thought it would be easy but I was wrong. I made a mistake of counting my chickens before they hatch. The pain was almost unbearable. I was dizzy at one time and the next minute I was irritated at almost everything that passes my way. I wasted the whole of yesterday, allowing my emotions run my life. What a waste.

Frankly, I am slowly (but steadily) trying to gain full control. A thought came to mind yesterday. Maybe the reason why I have been extremely emotional and felt so melancholic is because I have been distancing myself from Him. I sort of got complacent and somewhat forgot about my duties. O ALLAH, please forgive me.
How silly of me.

My dear friends, thank you so much for all your encouragement. We may not see each other as much as we want to but I know that you are there. Sometimes, you just need that slap on the face to wake you up and smell the coffee. I got that slap and I thank you all for that (no sarcasm. I really mean it.) Love you loads. Thanks people.

No comments: