Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Future looks relaxing

When everything around you seems to be going wrong, a little time away might be just what you have been looking for. It may not be to any exotic or one of those countries with the four seasons. It's just a state in our neighbouring country. My family and I will be visiting my auntie's family who is like part of our family as well.

The 4-hour drive along the expressway may be just what I need to truly get back on track. Sitting back with both my feet up and listening away to my mp3s. Yeah, that's bliss.

3 comments:

sharinna said...

Yes, i agree with you. A quick getaway always does the trick. Hehehe.

Almost Perfect Mum said...

Lizzie to Sharinna - im so looking forward to it. going back to my roots. the kampong feeling is absolutely magical, i bet.

Lizzie to Zuhri - i already added my add. will email u. if i do make it to KL, lets just leks jack at the cafe and talk the nite away okay, bro? hehehehehe..sister - brother bonding?hehehehe

sharinna said...

Heheh..it was to a short malacca trip. Padahal dah pergi sana beratus ratus kali. Hehehe..
Waa..u pon pandai main pool,eh...
Kalau dah pernah menang, maknanya quite terrer tu..