Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Lorry Ride

Eventhough the memories I had with these boys may not be all good ones, I still do cherish the time I got to spend with them last Sunday. As usual, my camera was on strike. I seriously think all rechargeable batteries have anti-Lizzie elements in them. My digicam died on me only on the third house (after charging the batteries for more than 2 hours. ARGH!). What's new. :p Lucky for me, Helmi volunteered to compress the pictures and pass them to me. Thanks, Deathstar. Pictures say a thousand words. I don't think one needs a thousand words to describe the people in these pictures. Only three words , WE HAD FUN!


Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

1 comment:

Almost Perfect Mum said...

lizzie to zuhri - hahahaha...baru sekarang i realise that most of them were wearing black that day. knowledge is meant to share. tak boleh lokek ilmu kan.... d;D