Friday, September 23, 2005

I want this to be a joke!!

1 missed call from Tze Lin, 1 message received from Nelson. The news - Selwyn is admitted to TTSH for viral infection brain. It's not the normal ward but in NICU. I was hoping for Nel to send another message saying that this was all a joke. But knowing him, Nelson would not joke about such things. Sad but true. Selwyn is admitted. I wanted to visit but found out he's in a coma. I broke down right there and then. I could not take it.

WHAT!? Admitted to NICU and in coma???!!! This is rubbish! Selwyn is too young for all this. It can't be! It made me even more depressed when I thought of all the memories we had during poly. The whole group would just skip lectures and chill our way through poly. That was the life - not this.

Please ALLAH, let this be a joke.

No comments: