Sunday, August 14, 2005

Lost but heck, I found a whole lotta treasure!

Initially, I was extremely reluctant to go for this tutor training programme at MDIS HQ. However, I was glad that I did went for it today.

It was not a good start. The class starts at 9am and I arrived only at 9.45am or close to 10am. WE (my parents drove me there) practically went round and round Changi Road and still could not find the place. We ended up asking guard who was on duty at the Civil Defence and he directed us accurately. Alhamdullillah.

So I took the lift, saw Kak Zaidah, signed in and went straight to training room 302. From outside, I could already see a lot of people. I thought they would comprise mostly of women - just like other functions (or training programmes) that I usually attaend. Boy, was I wrong.

There were a bunch of NTU/NUS students. WOO HOO! I Like! I had great fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

am sure u had loads of fun! did u make frens with any of those students? ;)