Monday, August 15, 2005

I'm sorry, Mak.

Mak was really angry when I told her about my doubts. She reminded me that ALLAH encourages us to be proactive, take initiative. On top of our prayers, we must also find other alternatives in order to be granted with what we want. I feel horrible for allowing my emotions take over me. After all the trouble Mak has gone through, I will not disappoint her. I will believe that all this will happen. Insya ALLAH. Allah maha ketahui lagi maha bijaksana. O ALLAH, forgive me for allowing my emotions take over me. I do not wish to sadden my mother but it was not my intentions - never at all. O ALLAH, protect me from believing Syaitan's whispers, which in turn increasing my doubts. O ALLAH, strengthen my faith, dear Lord. Protect me, O ALLAH for verily You are the only Protector I will ever need. Amin.

3 comments:

Alles-Lila said...

yeah, it's for the best, lizzie :)

Anonymous said...

wooooooo lizzy has a blog...

Alles-Lila said...

chett!! kite pun charity org tau :p