Sunday, July 17, 2005

Being Shake LockMan...Hehehe

I stumbled across this blog and the guy looked bloody familiar but just brushed it off my mind. Then the other day, while I was reading through my old magazines, I saw that same face. It truns out he was one of the Eligible Bachelors for 200?. What do you know, an eligible bachelor with brains. What can I say...Hubba hubba! Hahahaha... As good-looking as he is, he does not really appeal to me. Don't get me wrong. I am not saying that he's ugly. I mean, who am I to say that, right? He is handsome but not to the point of making me drool. Get what I mean.

He is extremely good with words. Check out his blog and just a gist of the language he uses. Fantastic! It's amazing, isn't it. There are some people who can really express their thoughts clearly with words. I assume it's due to the books one reads or the people one surrounds oneself with.

Anyways, from the few latest entries, I assume he just came back from a backpacking trip in Europe. Nice. I have always thought of backpacking. Actually, I was supposed to be saving up for my backpacking expedition in 2006. Looks like it has to be pushed to ... 2010, maybe?
(Hey, Aza and Ariff, what's up? Have you guys saved enough? Hehehe..)

No comments: