Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Blogging madness

I had this thought yesterday while I was walking home from school.

Should I really "pen" down all my thoughts into my blog? Am I really willing to let the whole world knows what I thinking?

I mean, my mind is constantly generating ideas and concepts. Good or bad? It really just depends on what they are. But seriously, am I willing to let the whole universe knows about my deepest darkest thoughts?

Thoughts like how I really, truly feel about my boss or about some other individual who seems to have a life that is almost perfect? Maybe a friend of mine who never fails to irritate me with her sarcastic remarks.

On the flip side, I believe that I should use this opportunity to pen down my thoughts (negative AND positive ones) BUT view from the other side -the positive side. Am I making sense here? I mean, I do believe in letting out your frustration and all but I also do believe that the grass is greener on the OTHER SIDE d;D

No comments: