Monday, June 25, 2012

Summer Holiday

Has it been 2 weeks into my summer holidays already?

Wow!

It's going waaaaay to fast and I have not even started doing the things I intended to do.

Anyhow, the first 2 weeks were pretty busy.

The Saturday we broke off from school my family and I set off to Gold Coast (Do check out my upcoming post on that trip)

When I say my family, I meant my WHOLE family - as in my parents, siblings and their spouses, my nieces and of course, my beloved husband and daughter.

Phew!

What an adventure!

More people, more drama.

Second week had me trying to earn back the money we spent on the trip (barely!) with the summer school programme - which basically meant early mornings and crowded trains. Bleurgh!

Luckily, it only lasted for a week.

So now here I am, on the first day of my 3rd week of summer holiday.

With my Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf's Hazelnut Latte, freshly baked bagel smothered with cream cheese and of course, my trusted laptop, I can finally have some "me time".

50percent

No comments: