Friday, January 21, 2011

There are others worse off than you.

I hate being alone!

I know that I should appreciate the fact that MyBudakTapai has a stable job and I do.

Trust me when I say that I am really grateful.

But there's another side of me that wishes his working hours are normal office hours.

It's just that being alone at home on weekends is not exactly fun anymore.

It can be quite hard to plan certain things because he does not have a definite "weekend" like everyone else.

When I'm at home on weekends, he has to work.

It's worse when his night shift falls on weekends, which basically means that he comes home at 2am!

Okay, okay, I should not be complaining if I am really grateful, right?

*deep breaths*

It's not that I am blaming him.

I mean, that would not be fair, would it?

It's not his fault that his working hours are such.

Maybe it's time for me to grow up and accept reality.

I mean, I console myself by remembering other unfortunate people who are jobless and struggling to find a job so they can pay for their monthly (or even just daily) expenses.

Here I am, blessed with a wonderful life, and I am complaining and throwing tantrums.

I just hope BamBim does not follow me on that. Heh..

No comments: