Sunday, January 16, 2011

School starts when..?

You will not believe what happened to me.

In fact, I cannot believe it myself!

I actually mixed up the date of my first day back to school!

Can you believe it?

Hahahahaha....

Last Tuesday, my (teaching) partner gave me a missed call while I was in the shower.

I actually intended to do a little yoga after that but ended up calling her back first.

She answered the call sounding worried, which caught me by surprise.

Well, I would be worried too if everyone else had no idea where your (teaching) partner was!

I thought she was joking when she told me that school has started on Wednesday!

What!?!?

Why the hell did I think it was starting on Thursday?!?!

Imagine the shock!

Seriously, what the heck was I thinking?!?!

Till today, I'm still laughing at myself.

Silly, Miss Liza!

No comments: