Sunday, July 4, 2010

Homeward Bound.

A few days ago, I posted an entry while awaiting to board the plane from Singapore.

Now, I post this entry while awaiting our flight back to reality.

MyBudakTapai hates the mid-winter weather but i simply love it.

How can I not right?

I complain about the blazing sun back home so of course I would be ecstatic to have the cold, icy wind in Gold Coast.

Other than the weather, both of us would definitely miss the "Hey yeah, how ya doin?", "No worries, mate.", ever-ready adult entertainment (if you know what I mean. *wink* *wink*), UGG Australian-made winter boots and having a chance to finally get our jacketrs out of the closet and to good use.

Nonetheless, we are grateful.

Alhamdullillah.

Grateful for the chance to go on the trip and see a culture so different from ours and weather nothing like our own.

Alhamdullillah.

Kengkawanz, pray that we will reach Singapore safe and sound.

No comments: