Monday, May 17, 2010

Not-so-independent

Some people need help to get things done.
I, for one, need quite a lot of help.

But I don't see anything wrong with that.

Take for example, in school.

I needed a whole lot of tuition for Maths as compared to my older siblings who were able to grasp the concepts and formulae with no extra help.

Even now that we're all grown-ups, I still feel that I am the one who need a tad bit of help in order to get some things done.

It's hard to come to terms with that, especially if you're the sort of person who hates asking for help.

I am not being arrogant or anything.

It's just that I don't like the idea of troubling people with my queries because I tend to ask a lot of questions when faced with something new.

Tapi saya akan tawakkal.

Hopefully, I can get this thing done without help from anyone - except The Almighty.

No comments: