Thursday, February 4, 2010

Fall into place

I am a little upset.

No!

Actually, I am very upset.

How I wish I could just cry it out.

From Discover My space...

I feel like I cannot talk about it to anyone because I do not want to bore them with the same worry that I have been having.

But..I am upset - especially watching Channel 70 (Discovery Channel Home & Health) tonight.

But throughout my life, the two common lessons that I have learnt was to be patient and surrender to HIM - ALWAYS!

Whether or not I like it at that point of time, I will have to be patient and surrender to HIM for HE knows best.

But it is hard, you know.

It's hard when you want something so bad and tried so hard but things don't seem to go your way.

Breathe in, breathe out.

HE knows best.

Insya ALLAH - that time will come. Insya ALLAH.

No comments: