Wednesday, May 6, 2009

reboUnd

Call me a traitor but I will still stand firm on my belief.

I believe that rebounders (ie: the one who initiated a rebound relationship) can be men and women alike.

Reboundees (ie: the one who gets dumped in a rebound relationship) are then left to pick up the pieces halfway through the journey.

Don't rebounders know that the world is round and what goes around comes around?

Anyhow, all I can say to the reboundees is :-

Get over it!
&
Start living!

As hard as it may be, forget all their empty promises and get on with your lives.

The best and most rewarding thing you can do is to forgive them and pray that ALLAH s.w.t guides them to the path of humility and make them realise the hurt they have put you through.

I hope the whole concept of a rebound relationship will stop IMMEDIATELY.

Two wrongs don't make things right.

She and her may look (somewhat) the same but they can never be one - they never will be.

No comments: