Monday, November 26, 2007

High Up there!

That parent, that parent who made Miss Liza see RED last Friday came today.

Well, she had to, right.

I was practically on the verge of apologising for the miscommunication (That was what she saw it as *rolls eyes*).

But when I saw that I-am-not-going-to-say-sorry-even-when-I-know-I-was-wrong-just-because-I-am-a-Mat-Salleh look, I decided to give her the Ok-fine-I-shall-give-you-attitude-because-I-don't-give-a-damn-that-you-are-a-Mat-Salleh look.

She told me what was needed to be told and walked off.

Did I bother being friendly, waved goodbye and wished she had a good day like how I would always do?

Like hell, I DON'T!

I didn't even turn to look at her while she was talking to me.

Rude I was but it's not like she was apologetic about her nasty behaviour too.

You maybe rich and all but in my eyes, you are nothing but someone who simply breaks down when all stressed out. Shame on you! So stop thinking that you are all that great because frankly, you are NOT! You are not even close.

No comments: