Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Count Yourself Lucky

You would think that someone who puts on the tudung would posess good mannerisms.

I personally believe that it is a Muslims' responsibility to behave appropriately, especially if you choose to cover up your aurat.

As a Muslimah, wouldn't you be offended if a fellow Muslimah decides NOT to salaam you - eventhough you were standing in front of their very eyes?

I would.

Frankly, I don't see as anybody's business who their friends choose to have a relationship with.

I am so appalled by someone we met who obviously disapproves of me being with MyBabyLuv.

Yeah, I was wearing my tanktop and did not look half as decent as her, who was wearing a tudung.

Nonetheless, she has no blardy right to judge me like that.

If it was up to me, I would have given her a tight slap.

If she was MY friend, she would have my spit on her face - plus some of my favourite vulgarities thrown at her.

Fortunately (for her), it wasn't.

No comments: