Monday, September 17, 2007

(belated) 5th & 6th Month Anniversary

(My absent-mindedness plus the hectic schedule of the new academic school year meant that posting an entry of such slipped my mind.)

Every passing day, week and month saw us learning new things about each other - the good and the bad.

My heart's at a low
I'm so much to manage
I think you should know that
I've been damaged

I apologise for what's happened.

I am not saying that it's right for me to feel that way but I am working on getting better.

And I am doing all these only because...

...I really really really want you
And I think I'm kinda scared
Cause I don't want to lose you

Each day, I hoped and prayed that...

...maybe you can hang through
I hope you understand
It's nothing to you

And I believe that my prayers have been answered.

Alhamdullillah.

Thank you for having faith in me.

Happy 6th month anniversary, Sweets.

I hope there will be many more to come. Insya ALLAH.

No comments: