Friday, June 29, 2007

With each step,our love grows.Insya Allah

Avril Lavigne - When You're Gone

Song Lyrics

It was anything but easy.

It was not something that was easy to get used to.

It was not easy to accept, most definitely.

It was not easy not to get angry.

But it was easy to throw tantrums.

It was easy to make you feel so bad by being a bitch on the telephone.

It was easy to tell you that I hate your decision at that point of time.

It was easy to say, "Whatever! You do whatever you want!Don't meet me anymore!"

It was easy to just stay angry and see you beg me to understand that you're doing it all for us.

But I am glad I did not take the easy way out.

Well, I did....for a while.

But then I knew better.

Your calls, your reassurance, your patience.

I am sorry.

I know better now but I never stop missing you...not even for a millisecond.

No comments: