Monday, February 5, 2007

We are the CHAMPIONS!

Once again, victory is ours.

If I remember correctly, it was yonks ago when we lost to Thailand.

Thanks to Khairul Amri Kairul Amri Khairil Amri Amri who scored the winning goal! It shocked everyone who was watching the match. The Lions were pinning their hopes on Noh Alam Shah but Amri decided to take the chance and ended up scoring the winning goal. Woo hoo!

I am not exactly an avid football fan but it's just the feeling of patriotism that got me glued to the television yesterday night.

Woo hoo! Alright, I am just dead happy. *whistles* *whistles*

Just one more thing before I go, I personally don't think that Adie Iskandar deserves to be the first to hold on to the Cup. His performance was an exreme letdown. Such poor, poor defence. Fancy showing such rubbish as the captain of the national team! Bah!

No comments: