Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Betrayed


*Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Face Down*
Song Lyrics


I know someone.

I know someone who is being physically abused by a man who is supposed to take care of her and whom she gives herself to.

I know someone who is being physically abused by her husband.

I know someone who is being physically abused by her husband but I cannot help her.

I know someone who is being physically abused by her husband but I cannot help her because she will not help herself.

I hope she will.

I hope one day that she will be able to see that no one, no matter how terrible theeir past life was, deserves to be treated the way her husband treats her.

I hope one day that she will not use her children as reason to stay married to him.

I hope one day she can see that there are people who loves her eventhough she thinks her mother doesn't.

I hope one day she will take the step to help herself becuse her suffering and her reluctance to receive help is hurting those who love her but cannot help her.

No comments: