Sunday, July 23, 2006

Traits of a September baby

Active and dynamic - Dynamic? As in charismatic, lively, vigorous? Hahahahaha..

Decisive and haste but tends to regret.

Attractive and affectionate to oneself - Hmmmm....I guess you can say that.

Strong mentality.

Loves attention - Hell Yeah!

Diplomatic.

Consoling, friendly and solves people's problems - What can I say? I change people's lives.

Brave and fearless - Occassionally

Adventurous.

Loving and caring.

Suave and generous.

Usually you have many friends.

Enjoys to make love - Don't we all? Hehehe

Emotional.

Stubborn.

Hasty.

Good memory - Not exactly. Heh.

Moving, motivates oneself and others - I've said it once, I'll say it a million times. I change people's lives. Heh.

Loves to travel and explore - It's a wonderful world out there, just waiting to be discovered.

Sometimes sexy in a way that only their lover can understand - *blushes* let's wait and find out then, shall we?

No comments: