Sunday, July 2, 2006

It's all in the mind

How does it feel to kill someone?

Don't get me wrong. It's not at the top of my To-Do list (Gosh, it is NOT even in my list.)

But out of curiosity, how does it feel to kill someone?

I watch episode after episode of CSI. There are a lot of deaths in that drama series. Some of them are extremely gruesome.

The actual events that happened will be shown at the end of the show after the very intelligent and gorgeous CSIs have managed to solve the cases. It sends shivers down my spine when the screen shows how the murder was done.

It just got me thinking to the question italicised above. I cannot understand how anyone in their right mind can actually have the heart to watch another die in their own hands. Okay, I think I somewhat answered my doubts. They are NOT in their right mind.

It's quite intimidating knowing how powerful your mind is. It can just control your whole being. It has the ability to take over all of you. It is capable of making you do things that are just out of this world.

Some of the murders were done so systematically that if it weren't for the dedication put in by the CSIs, the cases would not never get solved.

The one thing that can make one aspire to greater heights is also able to drive one to insanity and in turn, endangering the people that cross our path.

No comments: