Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Sacrifices

Ok, here's the thing. You see ever since I started earning my own money, I have been a bit of a miser. I now know how hard one has to work to get the cash. (All together now, "I told you so." Oh shut up, you lot!) So for whatever that I can save, I will try my absolute best to, especially for the monthly expenses. (Those darn bills!)

Anyhow, to cut a long story short, (everyone knows how much I can babble on and on and on..see what I mean??) my internet connections is on a budget as well. Unlike how it was previously, I will not have internet access 24/7. (Sacrifices have to be made. Boo HOO!) My home PC is connected to the world wide web only during the weekends. On weekdays, I have to rely on my school eMac.

So I apologise for the late tags and entries.

No comments: