Monday, February 13, 2006

My request entry

Ring on the ring finger of one's left hand symbolises marriage while a ring on the other hand symbolises engagement, right? Do correct me if I'm wrong.

I have a little request. Actually, I have two little requests.

First one is for those who are not married or engaged to please not wear rings on the fingers mentioned above. It is very confusing for singles to guess your marital status. We (or should I say "I"?) do not want to make a move on a married man or a man about to marry the love of his life. ARGH! So frustrating, you know. Only wear the rings if you're really married or engaged. Then we (or again should I say "I"?) will stay away from you boys.

Second little request is that maybe you guys can go around with a tag big enough for all (or maybe just for me?) to know your marital status. Married, divorced, engaged, in a relationship, getting over a heartbreaking relationship or single and bloody available. It will really save us (or is it just me?) a lot of time having to guess or maybe even worse. Make a move and charm our way through your heart just to find out that you will be getting married in a months time or that you are not ready for a relationship because you do not want to make the same mistake of choosing the wrong girl as like your previous (oh so traumatising) relationship. *rolls eyes*

Is that too much to ask?

No comments: