Monday, February 13, 2006

C.K.P

I was groped twice today. No need for a police report. It was not by a grown man (Eventhough I don't mind if so, especially if he's tall, dark and handsome. Okay, okay. shut up you over there. I can control my hormones really well, thank you) but by one of my lovelies. It came as a surprise. The first time I just stood there, not knowing what to do but the second time I was a little more alert.

Damn! And my lovely is very good-looking as well (at least he will grow up to be) but still, he needs to be disciplined, you know. No groping of any kind when you grow up, sweetheart.

Alright, I'll stop here. No more groping encounters okay. I'm tired. Don't blame me, okay.

1 comment:

Almost Perfect Mum said...

Liz to zuhri - abangh zuhri, U HAVE A SON???????????? woah! i dinno know that. your posts don't make you sound like a married man.