Monday, January 23, 2006

Poo Poo

I cleaned a child's poo today. I puked - almost. Well yeah, I did. I puked not once, not twice, not thrice but four times. I never cleaned poo. But I cleaned poo today. It's really amazing how a being so small, adorable, good-looking and lovable can produce human waste that smells so foul and so nasty as the child did. It amazes me.

When I was on my way back home, I saw a cat poo-ing. Happily poo-ing. The vision of the cat raising its buttocks slightly and big, brown, smelly-like-hell, hotdog-like things coming out of its behind is permanently stored in my memory. It's sick.

Maybe all this poo incidents are signs. Signs that maybe I will be given the chance to meet my Mr-Mr (finally!), get married, have 4 children and live happily ever after. Awwwwwwww....bliss! No, not the poo incidents. The dream. DUH!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

its just poo darling ...i clean loads and loads of poo everyday ...and u dun see me complaining do u?

Almost Perfect Mum said...

Lizzie to zuhri - i know what u mean. YIKES!

Lizzie to Deathstar - Yup, ur rite, dearie. Hehehehehehehe...it's all for the love of the kids, yeah...