Thursday, January 5, 2006

Library of Makeup

Did I mention about me failing my final theory - yet again? NO? Ok, I failed it. I took it yesterday. I didn't study. Hehehehehe...Yes, yes I deserved it. Gosh. All the technical terms are just yuck! I don't understand a single thing. Aza even tried to explain the operation of a car to me yesterday. Hehehehehehehe...Tak perlah, Aza. Batalkan saja niat suci awak tu ye, cik abang. I was quite bummed about it but hey, keep on tryin, behbeh.

In order to forget about the big 'F' word that appeared on the test results of my final theory, I met up with Kak Ita and we just walked around aimlessly at Causeway Point. Her baby boy, Fudhail, was there. Faghira and Firza were not. d=(

First stop was the library as I need to return some books and then borrow some more (Yes, books make me feel safe. Very). After doing all that, we needed to take a piss and so headed to the ladies. Right after that, since I brought my purse that contained my makeup, I decided to just apply some blusher (That is of course right after I washed my hands. Hygiene, people.) Beside me were these 2 girls in school uniforms. Guess what they were doing? They were applying makeup - while still in the uniforms! Shesh! Imagine that! Then when I was applying mine, I could see them from the corner of my eye scrutinising me, looking at me and probably wondering why I did what I was doing. HELLO! You girls are like my bloody juniors! Don't be looking at me like it's a sin for me to be wearing makeup. Shesh! I felt like giving them a punch on the face. Kids nowadays.

So for all you kiddies who are still cramming for exams and pestering your parents for pocket money every month, please don't waste your youth and start thinking that by doing so, you are so very the cool coz you're NOT! Seriously, beauty is more than just one's physicality. Being able to apply makeup does not make you better than me. Seriously, get a life - pronto!

No comments: