Monday, December 5, 2005

Quay Point

I had an incredible day yesterday. I met up with a friend from my polytechnic, Yati. She's already married and is now expecting! How exciting.

Anyways, we did not do much exactly. (I have no problem with that. We just slacked and bitch all day long. Bliss) She is such a sweetheart. She fetched me up and even sent me back. How lovely.

Anyways, we went from Orchard Road to Boat Quay or was it Clarke Quay. I can never get these two quays right. Seriously, I always mix them up. Hehehehe
We ended up sitting at one of the quays, away from the pubs and into the quieter part of it. Of course, with my digicam in tow, I can never resist click, clicking away.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

I am dead tired. We over-walked! Hehehehehe... ( Is that such a thing? )
We met some celebrities too today. Two of them, to be precise.

First, we met Dennise Keller - MTV VJ. Darn! She is so skinny and so, so tall. I think she does a lot of yoga because she walks really straight. Of course, she would walk straight unless she's drunk. What I mean to say was that her backbone. She don't slouch. Damn! Maybe I should start some yoga soon.

Second celeb was Baihakki Khaizan. He is getting quite publicised both ofr his soccer skills as well as some modelling stuff. When I first saw his picture, I thought he was 26 or even 28 at least. But guess, how old he is? Based on my resources ( *wink* *wink*), he is only 21 years old! WHAT?!?! He's younger than me?!?!?! DAMN! ARGH! We could have been good together - you and me. kekekekekeke... Earth to Lizzie. Anyways, I was doing an Internet Search on him and found this interview.

Last question, and it's something for the girls. What qualities do you look for in a girl?
Baihakki: She's got to be sweet, caring, understanding and wife-material!

Baihakki Khaizan, that girl is right here waiting (that sounds like a song). Maybe we can build a home together and get to show the world on MTV's Footballers' Cribs - Singapore style? Muakakakaka...Okay people, go and clean up all your pukes now. Show's over. :p

No comments: